1. The Global Woman Ltd Data Controller is The Proprietor of 53 Heathcroft, Hampstead Way, London, NW11 7HJ United Kingdom. The Proprietor’s nominated representative is: MIRELA SULA.
2. Global Woman Club (GWC) collects member data in order to process member applications, for payment of Membership Fees, dealing with anything in general related to GWC or The Businesswoman Today (BWT) business in relation to members. This data is also used for GWC activities; arranging events and inviting members, providing members with information on the GWC and members and member offers and privileges and also to manage services to members and comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
3. Member data will be stored on its third party hosted dedicated server, Infusionsoft, in accordance with strict procedures and security features and accepted industry standards of security and protection. The data will not be transferred to or stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) without your prior consent.
4. Transmission of information via the internet and storage at locations accessible from it can never be completely secure and Global Woman Ltd cannot absolutely guarantee the security of data transmitted to the Website which is at the member’s and subscriber’s risk.
5. Global Woman also collects data for marketing purposes to inform of events and activities. This is usually from attending Global Woman events, giving details at an exhibition table or stand, meeting a Global Woman representative at a networking event, voting for nominations for Global Woman awards, being registered on the BWT platform, contributing magazine or online content, or entering a competition. We do not, never have, and never will, harvest data using automated technologies.
6. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective from 25 May 2018 for any person residing in an EU country, this will be through online opt-in consent only. If we have collected your data on paper or a business card, we will send you an email to ask you to confirm your opt-in consent.
7. The only data stored will we be your contact details securely stored on the Infusionsoft database. We do not do any profiling analyses, other than which source we came to know of you, which club location you are a member of, and what type of membership you have. We may also analyse open and click rates, for assessing results against industry standards, or to check if a new member has given a correct email address. Payment card details are securely held on an SSL certificate platform.
8. Global Woman Ltd will not share or sell your personal data and information with third parties except: if we sell the business or its assets of the Global Woman Club, (GWC) Global Woman or Man magazine, or the Businesswoman Today (BWT), in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets; or if the GWC or the BWT is placed under a legal duty by a court order or arbitral order or by regulatory or professional requirements to professional bodies, authorised by statute to demand them or otherwise if required by law.
9. The GWC will gather and process data only for the purposes stated. To comply with the GDPR it will only be held through your opt-in consent and should you unsubscribe at any time, your details will be removed.
10. Following termination of membership, membership data will be retained unless you choose to unsubscribe through the link in any Infusionsoft mailer or if you request removal with a message to email@example.com and put ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject heading.
11. Members and all subscribers have a right to access their information held by Global Woman Ltd by requesting the right of access in writing by post or email to pa@com
12. We will try to ensure member data is accurate and current and will amend any inaccuracies on request.