‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and event organiser refers to Global Woman Limited for the Global Woman Summit. This ‘agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our booking form.
All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you, unless with the prior consent of the event organisers, at their discretion.
No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
Although we will endeavour to adhere to the publicised contents of the events or seminar, very occasionally, an event may need to be cancelled or postponed by us, an advertised keynote speaker or venue for a variety of reasons. Venues are also subject to change. As soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email and by phone if it is urgent.
If the event has been cancelled, you will be entitled to a face value refund, as the booking and transaction fees are non-refundable. If an event is rescheduled or moved venue, you are usually given the option of retaining your tickets for the new date/location, or claiming a face-value refund.
Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and Global Woman Ltd or its promoters cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue. Please note, in the event of an event being cancelled or postponed, Global Woman Ltd or its promoters cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation or any other related service.
The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. (Social media is conditional on prior approval by the event organisers). Patrons offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organiser.
It is a condition of entry that you submit to a possible search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘Global Woman Limited’ or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event.
Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees. You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the event we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
“You will be entitled to cancel your purchase and receive refunds as provided for by the relevant law. In particular, if you are purchasing your ticket(s) as an EU-based consumer (i.e., not on behalf of your business or your employer) you are entitled to a seven working day cooling off period, during which you may cancel your tickets without any penalty and for any reason. We will not charge you for tickets which are cancelled within this seven day period.”
All cancellations made before 01 June 2016 are subject to a 20% administration charge for each delegate. No refund will be made after this date. However, you may transfer your registration to another person, with the prior consent of the event organiser, providing it has been fully paid for.
You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner. There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the seminar.
Registration is required before entry and a name badge to be worn at all times for the Summit. Delegates for the Gala Awards Dinner will need to check in and be guided to their allocated seat. Dress code is smart casual for the Summit event and formal dress for the Gala Dinner.
‘Global Woman Ltd’ cares for the environment and the special unique setting for this event, which is a private house. Please be respectful of this when moving around and place any litter (including cigarette ends) in the bins provided around the venue. Smoking is only permitted in designated outside areas and all requests or instructions by any event staff, household staff, or hired security personnel must be adhered to.
If any provision in the Terms and Conditions, whether in full or in part, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions (in full or in part) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Unless authorised expressly by Global Woman Limited, tickets may not be resold.
We do not take any responsibility for emails sent by third parties/affiliates.
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
In connection with, and as a condition of, the attendance at the “Global Woman Summit”, the undersigned confirms, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. The event is purely an educational seminar organised by Global Woman Limited. It is not intended as a forum for the promotion of any particular products or investments and neither Global Woman Limited nor any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives, in any way recommends or endorses any products, health exercises or diets, investments, or business opportunities which may be discussed at the event.
2. Any investment or purchase decisions of the undersigned are theirs alone and such decision would in no way be influenced by any prior relationship or dealing with Global Woman Limited or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives.
3. The education and information given at the event is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques or indicators presented in the seminar will be profitable or that they will not result in losses.
4. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented will be successful for you. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. Examples presented pertaining to any products or services during the event are for educational purposes only.
5. You agree to hold Global Woman Limited and its presenters completely free from any liability resulting from your attempts to use the strategies that are presented. The use of all concepts, techniques and tools prevented at the event should be based in your own due diligence when it comes to making business or health related decisions, verified and supported by guidance obtained separately from your business or health advisory professionals, which we are not.
6. You hereby agree to consult a licensed business advisor, attorney, accountant, financial professional, medical professional, or any other advisor which we are not, to discuss any opportunities or health benefits prior to making any decisions which will affect your financial standing, business or health.
7. Global Woman Limited, its presenters, officers, directors, employees or representatives are not licensed investment or financial advisors, nor are any of us acting as or purporting to act as or holding ourselves out to be investment or financial advisors.
8. While the parties putting up presentations (the ‘presenters’) at the seminar are participating with the consent of Global Woman Ltd, Global Woman Ltd assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the seminar by the presenters.
9. Any and all earnings, statements and/or examples are best-case estimates of what highly motivated, exceptional individuals have achieved. Your results will vary based on your expertise, experience and work that you have put in to derive the passive income. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results and do not apply to the average individual, nor are they intended to imply, represent or guarantee that any individual will achieve similar or better.
10. There is no assurance that past earning or past success can be duplicated in the future, or that you will ever achieve the income levels that other individuals have achieved. Further, should you choose to enter into any contractual relationships with any of the presenters at or subsequent to the seminar, the undersigned does so at their own risk, and acknowledges that Global Woman Limited has neither responsibility for, nor liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between the undersigned and any third party presenters at the seminar.
11. In consideration for the opportunity to attend the seminar, the undersigned releases and discharges Global Woman Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and representatives and their representative heirs, successors and assigns for any and all claims which the undersigned may otherwise have arising out of or in any way related to participation in the seminar or any relationships (contractual or otherwise) entered into with any presenter at such seminar.